6" Asuaslite wheels, new never mounted with sprockets and brake.

As stated, new set of 6" Azusalite wheels with new/used drum sprockets both 60 and 70 tooth and an Azusa brake backing plate assembly. Tires are tough to mount on these wheels but with silicone spray it's easier, Asusa sprockets often need to be trued so I make no guarantees on the straightness of either sprocket. $100 shipped west of the Mississippi $110 east of the big muddy.
Paypal preferred but a postal money order is fine if you don't mind em being shipped once it arrives, paypal gets shipped ASAP.

I am substituting the wabbly riveted sprockets for a stamped unit that I ran on my Trailblazer with much success, it is a 60 tooth. I'll sell the wheels and drum sprocket with brake for $95 shipped. I'm losing money at that price but I will not use these wheels, I have gotten some Mancos for it. This is a fantastic price considering what I paid for the sprocket and brake plate, I have $75 in those items and $80 shipped in the wheels.

Okay, I will not use these wheels so I'm adding a stamped steel sprocket and additional brake assembly to this deal. So the new never mounted Azusalite wheels and hardware/bearings plus one 70 tooth and two 60 tooth riveted sprocket/drum setup plus + a one piece stamped steel sprocket with two brake assemblies. The one piece stamped sprocket will also bolt to four of the six studded bosses on a Manco wheel as well as Azusa wheels. $100 shipped for everything. I will be taking quite a loss but I'm way ahead on parts sales in general so I can take the loss in stride.

New even lower price, I paid $80 for the wheels plus shipping but will take $80 for the wheels and one new never used Azusa brake assembly (cost $35 and works fine) shipped to your door. Sprockets will be sold on Ebay because I cannot assure they are going to run true, best to buy new sprocket from OldMiniBikes warehouse and get a return policy rather than buy possible junk with no recourse should they not work out. Wheels will also come with hardware.