73 rupp hustler

I have a guy wanting to trade me one of these (73 rupp hustler). this is all I know, I dont know anything about its condition yet, waiting on photos.
Anyways, I need a general idea of what a good one goes for so I can value it properly in the trade deal.
Nope, I'm not going to sell it when I get it, I have never had a rupp so I might as well add this to the small collection.
I know its not supposed to be asked but I have searched ebay and came up with nada, well I did see replacement parts are pretty pricey but that doesnt really help, so I know there is a wealth of info here and I am not looking to price and resell, just dont want to get screwed either, so I needs the forum help. thanks!

ok, hows about if I ask, are they priced equivalent to a Bonanza? He is offering to trade the rupp (still no pictures yet) for an old motor (302 ford) I have sitting over here, I value the 302 at $1k.

For 1K the Rupp better be mint. A big value on the Rupps is if the engine has a lighting coil. I don't think the hustler came with lights. I know the roadsters did. I just saw a few Rupps on ebay.