$75 rupp black widow

Didn't see it, Any pictures of it. Who got the Complete 73-75 Rupp Roadster that was post late Wednesday night, It was magenta colored one in Nov,Mi for $350.

It went up friday afternoon at 4:45pm i emailed him at 4:59, 7 time offering $125 for it.Never got a response,i have alway wanted one of those,it would have made a awesome restoration.

george3

Its ok I just got back from a mini bike ride all day. came back with two extra mini bikes. Bonanza 1300 early style and a rupp tt500. I would say I had a good day.

This one does. :001_tt2:
udate/edit:
I couldn't get it lower than 350. Too many people called on it and said OMG that is a rarity.

That's one time when working at 7pm wasn't a bad thing. I picked it up on my way to work.

Last edited:

jrzmac

$350.00? dude thats an all original 1973 Rupp Roadster. Very rare!!! thats a steal for what you paid....
.. someone put those pegs on the back. I did the same thing to mine, they didn't come that way!

The only thing missing is the rear tail light. The seat is in good enough condition to sew back up. I didn't know that about the pegs. Someone told me it was rare and only a few had that. The tires look new too. They are trials. I'm having a hard time uploadin all my pics or I would have started a threat.

jrzmac

just click on the "view my photos" tab under your avatar. then on the next page about half way, on the right theres a tab that says "uplaod photo's". the only thing that sucks is you have to do them 1 at a time!.....we need more pics!!!!!!

Actually..I didn't get it. But I know who did... lol
I saw the widow posted too...I also tried to email...Anyway, I hope whomever bought it actually restores it, instead of claiming to restore minis when in fact they buy low(saying it for this or that or their kids:hammer:)then to turn around not even 2 hours later and flip them. After a few dealings with some of these people:anon.sml: they become very easy to pick out after a while...and word spreads fast among the community if they follow any of this at all...

But hey, Im just sayin :thumbsup: :scooter:

I saw the widow posted too...I also tried to email...Anyway, I hope whomever bought it actually restores it, instead of claiming to restore minis when in fact they buy low(saying it for this or that or their kids:hammer:)then to turn around not even 2 hours later and flip them. After a few dealings with some of these people:anon.sml: they become very easy to pick out after a while...and word spreads fast among the community if they follow any of this at all...

But hey, Im just sayin :thumbsup: :scooter:
True, a lot of people don't understand the respect that goes with these bike. Can't blame some poeple though. If you buy 3 of em for a good price and flip one of them. Then your only cost is restoring the others. :shrug: JMO
This one is going to be a casual rider for restore. I have one that is going to have a clone on it. That one will be ridden good and hard on the trails. some people think i'm nutts because i have 5 minis now. Some think I'm crazy for not completely restoring both rupps.
here's a better shot of that bike in brown. you can see theres no pegs in the back....
There she is. Beautiful bike. I hope that one day mine looks as nice as that! I'm going to look for some pics of the magenta colored one. Imagine it was once a very good looking bike.

Have you guys seen this one? Rupp Clasisic mini bike
I just got a text back from this kid. says he's in Lake Orion. Told me he will take $350

Novi bike, Well that sucks for me! That guy that had that for sale would not work with me on it, I was the first caller on it. But he told me he was going check to see if he had a better offers on it. I was going to pay his asking price.

This one does. :001_tt2:
udate/edit:
I couldn't get it lower than 350. Too many people called on it and said OMG that is a rarity.

That's one time when working at 7pm wasn't a bad thing. I picked it up on my way to work.
A running Rupp Roadster is worth 350 all day long, Good score.

A running Rupp Roadster is worth 350 all day long, Good score.
Thanks Minibikedude. :thumbsup: I'll let you have the next one. The timing happend to work out perfectly. I set an alarm to call him in the morning seeing as I work 7p-7a. I saw his post at about 1130 that night. One major positive about being a medic at night. I cruise the web on my down time.