A huge thank you Rupp72

A big Thank You is going out to Rupp72 for giving me a heads up on these nice surviving Heald VT1's. Spent about 11 hours driving to get them but it was well worth it. Got a bonus with them also. I got an original VT1 front ski too. Thank you again Nate.

Davis

Ya it is and even better you've got a clutch guard to go off of now. And now it's official the green is the original color.

Nice score Rick !

Rupp72, thanks for helping Rick out with those, they couldn't be in better hands.

I'm liking the rack someone added to the back of the one...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just unloaded the bikes and rode both of them. 2 pulls and running. Black painted one is serial #236 and green one is #240. It was pretty cool riding a 2 speed VT1. Never rode one before. I will be bringing one to windber 2018 for sure.

You've got to upload some more pics of them! Is the black one an original color or was it painted? I know you were telling us that green was an original color of the early bikes

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

You've got to upload some more pics of them! Is the black one an original color or was it painted? I know you were telling us that green was an original color of the early bikes

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
Green and white is the correct colors for the VT1. Someone painted the black one.

Rupp 72

Save me a ride on one of those bad boy's at Windber Rick!:wink: I'm glad you were able to scoop em' up! Awesome bikes and they already run:thumbsup: Glad i could help out a member and put those in the right hands.