A "Kick" in the pants for Hent,

Hent, here we are going into the 08th month, we discussed the logo's stuff in the second month, while it was cold and there was nothing to do, and as I remember there was some pretty neat stuff discussed for a short while, then nothing, I wrote you and offered my assistance in any way, If I could help, lot of print shops here in Akron that can get things done, and need the work!, anyway, You said you could handle it, and I'm like, ok, and today I see that we are 6,623 strong, with over 4273 threads, and 37,075, posts, lost of buzz going on here, and I'm sure i speak for the majority, You have created a pleasant atmosphere, where a person can come and sit down and enjoy their online experience, 3 cheers!
At first when we met, being it was on line and I can't see you, I thought you was old, like me, and somehow, put the computer, website,and minibike all together, and came out with OldMiniBikes, Hip, Hip, Huray!!!, but later on in my time here, I find out, no you're a young man, with a young girlfriend, and you have a 9 to 5, I'm sure that keeps you busy, and I'm sure that by the time you get here, it's either early am or late at night, hey, I ain't bitchin', I understand, "been there, done that!", I got a busy life and I'm retired sort of, The point I'm getting to is I know what it's like to be overwhelmed!
Still, and this is important, young man, you have a growing public, and just by seeing the things I've seen so far, probably 95% of us here are COLLECTORS !!!, we collect things that put a milemarker in our lives, or favorite products, clothing, ball caps, bumper stickers, stuff like that.
YOU CAN"T BUY A OLD MINIBIKES.COM bumper sticker anywhere cause there ain't no such thing, Now me I'm so thrilled with this place that,OldMiniBikes comes up in daily conversations with just about everyone i talk to, and i'm sure there is more of you out there that feel the same way, If you ever needed money I don't know what's stopping you, Kick that printer in the ass, and get those bumper stickers in a store, if you paid a dollar for each one, I'm sure the guys here would pay 2, and you would have $6,000, before you knew it, take some of that money and buy Tee's and have them printed, heck I'd wear a different color each day instead of the black tee's that are a daily with me, It's my world and black fits!
So today my young friend, I'm giving you the old KICK IN THE PANTS to get this thing off the ground!!! And I hope that everyone that reads this will either leave a yea or ney note just to show you the interest, back in the day we used to call this action a protest, let's see how long the list gets!!!!
dave

Hent

The t-shirts and stickers are ready and have been (yup, since june 13th!), but I've been traveling a bunch and not around as you can tell by the general slacking of me on OldMiniBikes. I didn't want to start taking orders and money from people and not be able to fulfill them because I leave town suddenly. There were a lot of forum upgrades that didn't go so hot, so that took up a lot of my time that would've been spent otherwise on here...

When I return from my next trip (july 29th?) is when the shirts/stickers will be going out.

The biggest problem is my shop/storage is about 1hr from me and I have been there twice since mid-june.

Once I find a new house these problems will be much less, since I'll have my office, shop and living quarters all in one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

den35

Cool!I'll be looking into those.Like Dave,I LOVE THIS PLACE!I've learned more here than I did in college.And I will gladly put my $0.02(CDN or US) to help out.

Now if I can just get the general intrest going up here.Maybe the shirts and stickers will help.

Keep up the great work,Hent:thumbsup:

I think I joined as a supporting member right after I found this site and I feel I have already gotten 10 times my moneys worth in advise and information openly shared . I enjoy the banter back and forth between members but the bottom line is everyone is willing to help out each other.
Having a t-Shirt and stickers will put the cherry on the top.
Steve :scooter:

does hent know that kenny has been mini of the month for 2 months? i like kenny but am tired of seeling that beast. just kidding kenny why dont you call and come see the rupp its done, except for the tank decals which i have been waiting forever from brandt.

kbs8ball

Ill be checking it out soon....I kinda like seeing my bike on top of the page:lol: as for hent..I say we kick him in the nads!!!:thefinger: