A new page in life

45t

Good for you! I think we would all like an opportunity like that. The comfort of home and the opportunity for your son to experience some of the same experiences you did as a child is priceless. :thumbsup:

I could only wish for an opportunity like that for my two kids.

I hope the ex understands, good luck.

zeeman

Right on Grant. I'm happy for you. Are you still going to have the freedom to post on OldMiniBikes as much? I hope so. Good luck!

congrats grant, hope it all works out for you. once you get moved hopefully you wont forget about us simple folks here on OldMiniBikes.

Every now and then, life brings us a chapter break. Props for having the courage to do more than think about such a big move. Prayers for your new chapter. :thumbsup:

Right on Grant. I'm happy for you. Are you still going to have the freedom to post on OldMiniBikes as much? I hope so. Good luck!
Hahah....I'll be out in the field doing hands on, so probably won't be posting as much as I do now, during the day anyway. As you can probably tell from my abundance of posts, I have a job now that pretty much has me tied to a chair and doens't keep me very interested :rolleyes:

zeeman

Well, maybe you'll end up like George Herbert, President Bungle! I've been out of work for about 6 months now. Something good has to happen soon. Glad it did for you.

Congratulations Grant!! Your boy will love growing up in the country!! I grew up in a small town but the grandparents owned a ranch in the country with alot of acreage about five miles away. I would ride my bicycle out there every chance I had!! Plenty of places for my brother and I to explore. Whether it was hunting jackrabbits/fishing/irrigating crops in the old pickup with grandpa/big bbq get togethers or whatever thats where I always wanted to be!! My best memories of Chistmas were on that ranch with my family. Grandparents are long gone now and the ranch sold probably twenty years ago but the memories I have will last a lifetime!! Good luck bro!!:thumbsup:

Awesome, there's nothing in life like family. Hopefully the ex can see the bigger picture of why you're doing this. Just out of curiosity, how old are ya?