I find it's usually just me.

(edit) LOL...

Seems I just can't edit posts in the ebay/craigslist section :shrug:

Last edited:
Or is it just me?

I find it's usually just me.

(edit) LOL...

Seems I just can't edit posts in the ebay/craigslist section :shrug:
I couldn't edit in another section either, like if you leave the site and come back, later, no more editing. Used to be able to edit for a couple days after, which is when I see all my spelling mistakes:doah: Seems pretty stringent now.

Bikerscum

Well, turns out it's a time thing.... after a certain amount the edit function is gone.

Was the old software that way? I don't remember it being :shrug:

Happened to me last night..I went to add a word a couple minutes later...and no edit button. Today..back to normal. It use to be 24 hours after posting it couldn't be edited. :confused:

buckeye

I am frustrated with all of it.

I can't see half the pics posted.

I can't find my threads without google searching them.

I have to go advanced to a smiley face or any kind of those cool little things you can add to your posts.

Guess I am just old. My experience on this new forum layout is far from fun.

No disrespect to the owner or management of the site.

Bikerscum

I am frustrated with all of it.

I can't see half the pics posted.

I can't find my threads without google searching them.

I have to go advanced to a smiley face or any kind of those cool little things you can add to your posts.

Guess I am just old. My experience on this new forum layout is far from fun.

No disrespect to the owner or management of the site.

I feel your pain, & agree. I appreciate the trouble Hent went through to improve the site but a few things just aren't improvements.

I would think the storage space is going to have to grow if edits will now take extra posts to make corrections.

Wonder if a certain individual deleting all of his pics/posts had anything to do with the change?

Yes, the search index needed to be rebuilt to show all of the old threads/pics. The info was not lost, just not showing on the search.

And the search will be upgraded soon. Thanks.