ACRMX vintage minibike motocross racing, NY NJ DE PA CT

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up to you guys, acrmx vintage racing is starting up soon. They have a pre75 miniclass geared for old minibikes, The first race is may 21st in nesco nj. Check their web site for info, its looks like it should be alot fun. There are 5 races this year at some really great tracks in NY NJ DE and CT! I know that I am really stoked to do some racing! All you northeast guys with bikes looking for a place to ride, here it is!
www.acrmx.com

Last edited:
Great, look foward to see you guys there! Hopefully we can get good turnouts for the class so they keep doing it. I think it is a great thing to have sanctioned vintage minibike racing, I would hate to lose this oppurtunity!

The first race was great! only five vintage minis raced, but we still had a blast! To bad most minibike guys just look at there bikes and dont ride them. The next race is June 11th in central valley conneticut. we will be back with more bikes next time, I think alot of people stayed away due to wet conditions. But the sun stayed out and conditions improved through out the day. here is a video from the race, they ran us mixed with another class. My rupp fared well against lighter and more powerful bikes. ACR 3w ACR Fun Day Nesco Invitational Greenhorn Grand Prix Moto 1
/ YouTube - ‪ACR 3w ACR Fun Day Nesco Invitational Greenhorn Grand Prix Moto 1‬‏

Last edited:
Next race is June 11th in central village conneticut. It is expected to be a bigger turnout? I hope so, I got some of my long island friends into it after seeing the video. Hopefully see some you guys there, and winber is the following weekend!

Hi Hent, Great, it would be great to see you there! Bingamton is a two day event. July 9th and 10th, the 9th is on the vintage motocross track, and sunday is a hare scramble on the grass track. We will be camping out there, imagine winder but more intense riding. I hope you make it, some of the long island guys you met at windber will be there. Broome-tioga at bingamton is supposed to be the best track, it will be a great time!

Last edited:
Hi Hent, Great, it would be great to see you there! Bingamton is a two day event. June 9th and 10th, the 9th is on the vintage motocross track, and sunday is a hare scramble on the grass track. We will be camping out there, imagine winder but more intense riding. I hope you make it, some of the long island guys you met at windber will be there. Broome-tioga at bingamton is supposed to be the best track, it will be a great time!
Hopefully this is July 9th and 10th. :confused:

This weekend is the binghampton race, it will be two days of racing and riding. Saturday is motocross, sunday is the hare scramble! Hopefully some of you guys from the area make it out there!