Added a couple more Hondas to the hoard

Picked these up today.Got them dirt cheap from a guy that owns a body shop in town.They've been hanging in his man cave below his shop for years.For the heck of it I asked if he'd sell them.Gave me a great deal,couldn't pass it up
Both are 1980 models,one is a C70 4-stroke and the other is a PA50 2-stroke.
Put gas and oil in the 70 and it fired right up,runs and rides great..Needs a battery and a couple little things.
Didn't mess with the 50 yet,both should clean up nicely

Last edited:
Very cool Yoop

Its funny how the bikes we never would have looked at or wanted , let alone been seen riding by our friends
Are now just about the coolest thing going

I would rather own /ride a Vespa than a Harley lol

I bought a twin to that C70 Passport years ago at a go kart track auction. My kids loved that bike and it was indestructible !
I doubt very much that the PA50 would win in a resale war . Those C70 have a strong following especially in the RV crowd :thumbsup:
Super find....enjoy them

Very cool Yoop

Its funny how the bikes we never would have looked at or wanted , let alone been seen riding by our friends
Are now just about the coolest thing going

I would rather own /ride a Vespa than a Harley lol
Isn't that the truth !

Nice find Yoop :thumbsup:

got the 50 to fire.idles good but that's it.won't rev,pretty sure it's a carb issue especially after sitting so long.
had to pull the whole engine to get to the carb.taking it to work tomorrow to clean up the whole engine in the parts washer before I dive into the carb.

the wife has ridden just about everything we have that doesn't have a clutch karen

I had a red Honda C70 when I was in College. It was the greatest and most dependable transportation you could buy. The bike sat outside my Freshman and Sophomore years and nobody bothered it, I moved off campus my Junior year and someone broke into my garage and stole it. Go figure.