Alameda air base

Oh well then I will just have to arrange a vacation day then let me know when next month and its a four and half hour drive I've driven farther for a single race

6doggie3

Too many laws in Cali to get caught riding dirty! I don't know how the So Cal guys get away with it?
I'm trying to find a place around Sac to have a swap meet and get together but most places won't allow riding!

Twid

Too many laws in Cali to get caught riding dirty! I don't know how the So Cal guys get away with it?
I'm trying to find a place around Sac to have a swap meet and get together but most places won't allow riding!

My brother and I ride on base all the time lots of stuff happens out there, street racing, side shows, bands, all night parts even my chick learned to ride out there. I don't think it will be a problem in less your being a prick to a cop or in general. I've never seen a cop out there. the campus cop at my work said no one will mess with us riding on base.

Don't get it twisted the so cal guys get popped sometimes there just down to ride Sunday fun day and a lot of nor cal guys a scared and not willing to put it on the line...

Last edited:
I'm in Vegas this weekend. Riding on the Base? Nope I'll leave that for you youngsters. Now having a swap meet some where and show our Rides I'm down for that!