Allied Leisure(LIL Indian) Show

Mean Dean

I did not see anything posted this week so I am posting it now. A good show yesterday. I brought all the stops out today. I brought the 1965 Engray-Maico Spitfire. My all original Harrison Wildcat 500 survivor. My Ruttman all original Pak Mule Springer with torque converter and jackshaft. I brought my Turnip Green Large Frame Spyder the finest example of an all correct Spyder down to every nut and bolt. And My Barn Find Plum Crazy Purple Spyder..Vendors were Brian @ Motor City Mini's. Frank @ Old School Mini Bikes. Various private vendors. I picked up some good stuff. Lots of bikes in the show section. Lots of go carts for sale. Lots of OldMiniBikes members and some new ones after today meeting them at the show and are going to join and did not know about this site. It was hot and muggy today. Enjoy the pics.

Mean Dean

Lil Indian Show

This was an All original 66' Lil Indian. Cool Bike. Had the original old style disc brake. Engine decals etc. The Dark Green 69' Lil Indian used to be mine and current owner Erin did it up his way. This bike does have some NOS Carlisle tires,Seat, etc.

Mean Dean

Lil Indian Show

This is Pete Ferrence's All original 1974 Ruttman Gucky Orange Spyder and it runs good. He has the back fender but needed some work.

Mean Dean

Lil Indian Show

Here is the Debut of NZO's Components and Outlaw Fab's new Motovox Drag Bike with their rear suspension mods. A Nitrogen gas rear shock. Floating swing arm. Makes the wheel base 50" inches. It has Van K wheels, Nice Super Race Bike. It is getting A new "Hemi" Engine, Torque Converter with a major power adder ? to be named later. This combo went over well at the show. These mods might be available soon. Awesome job as always with NZO.

Last edited:

Mean Dean

Lil Indian Show

Here is Ray Michrina and me accepting my Trophy's for Best Restored for my Turnip Green (SUBLIME) Spyder that is a 100 % correct down to every nut and bolt, wheels and tires,handle bars etc. And my unrestored 1971 Harrison Wildcat 500.

buckeye

Haahahaahh, that is not how I pictured you at all. Not even close.:laugh:

Sweet bikes for sure. Thanks for sharing these pics.:thumbsup:

Mean Dean

Lil Indian Show

Haahahaahh, that is not how I pictured you at all. Not even close.:laugh:

Sweet bikes for sure. Thanks for sharing these pics.:thumbsup:
I am not sure how you had me in your mind but I hope it was not some skinny snot nosed kid.LOL Now you know why I am called Mean Dean. Just Kidding. I am 54 years old Buckeye.

Thanks, John.