"Allow myself... to introduce myself"

I am from Ohio and I just purchased an old mini bike--new to me. I have two minis and one is a 1989 Manco as the identification tag tells me so. The other (new to me) is a mystery. Through this forum and re-directs to minidoodle, I have viewed hundreds if not a thousand bikes and cannot pinpoint the exact model which I have. Maybe it is a hybrid. Maybe a previous owner made some modifications to make it confusing. No manufactures i.d. plate can be found at this point. I snapped several photos and it can be seen in my avatar (I hope to figure out how to add photos to posts soon).

So have fun throwing your guesses or knowledge towards solving this mystery. I do know the obvious: it does have a seat that says El Tigre, but it does have missing the rear shocks. Upper tubes seem to connect here and there differently, too. The shocks on the front seem wimpier than those seen in other photos, etc. And, no... it is not chrome, but who knows what lingers beneath the blue paint?

Thanks for the help.

IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4612.JPG

(Maybe I figured out how to add photos after all?)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the welcome! Fox...huh? I knew it was some kind of animal. I need more info on them, as I might consider restoring in a direction close to its origins.