Alsport find #2

Picked this up today from Kar Farm. Beautiful frame and body. Enigne isnt original( two stroke Jlo engine). Has an update hydraulic brake set up nice done. probably as close to perfect as you will find seat cover. I'm very excited to get this running and rip around on.
:pimp:

That's the one I liked from his stash. I hope the clutch is set up right, and it should be a good hill climber. I am not wild about the high mounted fuel tank as it is not hard to use a vacuum pump to supply the carb and if mounted close the carb should pull it's own suction. Like the dual rear shocks and would like to see the brake improvement .
Steve :scooter:

That's the one I liked from his stash. I hope the clutch is set up right, and it should be a good hill climber. I am not wild about the high mounted fuel tank as it is not hard to use a vacuum pump to supply the carb and if mounted close the carb should pull it's own suction. Like the dual rear shocks and would like to see the brake improvement .
I'm not sure but I think it has a fuel pump on that engine. I wasnt too thrilled about the high tank either but it was in really nice shape. Gonna have my buddy who races snow mobiles go over this engine to get it purring. Should be an interesting trike.

I have some new tires for you..Plenty of tires....Someone is coming tomorrow afternoon to look at this trike stuff...He is talking about buying everything?:thumbsup:

Is that allowed at winber? I understood that I couldn't bring my 2 stroke trikes.
After this year I am not sure any trikes will be allowed...lol.. After Windber Jeff did make some comments about restricting some of the stuff on the property.... We will have to wait and see... Unless someone wants to call him:shrug:.. I'm not worried I sold my trikes to Hent...lol... But if They are allowed my buddy has about a dozen I will choose from.:thumbsup:

After this year I am not sure any trikes will be allowed...lol.. After Windber Jeff did make some comments about restricting some of the stuff on the property.... We will have to wait and see... Unless someone wants to call him:shrug:.. I'm not worried I sold my trikes to Hent...lol... But if They are allowed my buddy has about a dozen I will choose from.:thumbsup:
Regardless I will probably rock this trike for awhile and pass it on to another member for something "new".

the convo i had with Jeff,just before we left,he said he was gonna limit the CC size?? i think,because he didnt care for all the dirt bikes versus the minibikes.
at least thats the convo i had,he didnt say anything about the trikes...?

thats a sweet trike you got Honky :thumbsup: