Alsport Tri-Sport ANYTHING ?

It appears my mini bike addiction has been brought under control. However I have now developed a Alsport addiction.
I can't help myself,,and at this stage of the addiction all I can do is feed it !!!
If you have a trike parked away taking up valuable space or parts for a future project shoot me a PM. I just might be interested in buying it :smile: I currently have 3 complete TS series and would like to find one of the others,SL,RTS or ProMark
Or parts parts parts

Iron Honky I have a few of those too,they must've made a bunch. How much ? Maybe I can corner the market lol
Cheezy1, the bag is cool .....is it expensive ?

JPR95 has an RTS SL that he is selling in Nebraska. He has accumulated most of the hard to find expensive parts. It needs to have some fiberglass work and assembly but it DOES have a title.

Thanks gumpit. I've been using searchtempest.com but not turning up as many result as onecraigs. Unfortunately everyone on that list I either already have talked to and they are overpriced or they won't humor shipping or already sold.

Sucks being in north carolina some times. lol

Well Josh you could be up north where all the ads read " ultra rare Alsport from the '70's ,no engine body cracked seat missing $1300.00 firm !"
But my favorite ones are the ones that end there ad with " No lowball offers I know what these are worth" Hahaha
They're out there....just gotta dig and be patient :laugh:

Well Josh you could be up north where all the ads read " ultra rare Alsport from the '70's ,no engine body cracked seat missing $1300.00 firm !"
But my favorite ones are the ones that end there ad with " No lowball offers I know what these are worth" Hahaha
They're out there....just gotta dig and be patient :laugh:
You forgot... "all original" haha

Last one I bought was in Indiana and I had it picked up by my Truck driver friend as it was for his boys but they never have done anything to it.
It was a RTS small frame suspended trike and it came with out a engine but did have the seat back fuel tank so it was a RTS 8 from the factory.
I will check and see what they want to do about it. But of course the big factor is always shipping.
Steve