Alsport Tri-Sport ANYTHING ?

I appreciate that steve. Any help is always appreciated. I'm slowly clawing my way to complete.
All I'm really lacking now is exhaust, wheels and tires, oh and brakes haha! Why do we, as men, always consider brakes last??
Never learn I suppose.

Knock knock Joshua....I thought I started this thread ? You're hijacking it and taking my leads.....:oops:
Boy now you're really gonna have to be nice if you want to see the sweet Kohler 2 stroke carb I found in my garage last night :001_tt2:

Lol you would appear to be correct sir. Its a competitive Trisport world out there......course I can't compete with you Ohio guys.....Trisports laying around on curbs up there with free signs on them lmao

Boy that is nice,,I love the 2 strokers ! So ,,,if I drag my trailer behind the RV and leave space I maybe...mmaaayyybbbeeee could bring that crazy machine home ? Or when I take my load of mini's to notsominibike in PA I could always swing by ?? Hehehe

Still looking for parts or another project trike. One popped up for sale on here..but the seller is MIA..no response to thread or PM's
HE'S JUST TEASING ME :crying::crying::angry::asshole:

OK Guys and Gals...it's been 2 months there's got to be more out there.
And a side note, I am not interested in your TS 50 that is super rare for $2000 ! You're dreaming lol