American Pickers passed on this!

I agree. I mostly just love cars in general. I usually can find something in about any era that I like. I only stopped at 1972 because 1973 is pretty much the major drop off in hp. That doesn't mean there wasn't any good cars after 1972. It is just a different era. I totally agree on the '73 GTO's and the Aspens. Great looking cars.
I totally got what ya meant, its ok. I have always been into old cars since I got my first at 13 (67 cutlass ragtop), street/drag racin were always my passion but my wore out back makes them not so enjoyable to work on anymore. Now mini bikes I can handle and am 100% totally addicted. Hope to do a test and tune in greenville tn at the I-81 motorsports park if the weather cooperates, this winter has been a tough one, no usual breaks between cold snaps. I got cabin fever bigtime.

Hate to bring this back up but can't help it. Anyone see last night's episode? (3/1) They were trying to buy a sign from the Monkee mobile and there was a nice Ruppster right behind them! Of course, there was not one word mentioned of it. Looked to be complete but hard to tell on TV.