analog tach for Briggs or Techumseh

Anyone out in OldMiniBikes land have any info on a analog tach that I can use on my bike? and the best way to wire it up?

Thanks

New here but i am pretty sure autometer makes one, 3 1/2" tach that the jr dragsters use. It should just wire up to the ground coming off the coil.

Thanks for the response...
I am looking for engine RPM not so interested in the MPH of the minibike that the reading off the tire would give you.
but I guess you knew that and I liked the humor!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the response...
I am looking for engine RPM not so interested in the MPH of the minibike that the reading off the tire would give you.
but I guess you knew that and I liked the humor!:thumbsup:
I think I miss under stood you.:doah:

Analog Tachometers run off of cables.......right?
That would be very old technology.

Briggs and stratton makes a Tachometer for there mechanics that uses a wire you place in front of the exhaust exit and somehow it tells you the engine RPMs.

Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRIG...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is the tach I use. Been using them for years on the lower end race karts. Nothing like seeing your efforts rise in RPM every time you hit the last highest RPM button. It's been very helpful for me, and worth the money. I believe NR has this unit also, it sells for $80.00 on his site.