another find this weekend

here is what I think and hope you guys will confirm for me.....is a k & s hornet hardtail........correct me if I am wrong.......front wheel is trash,,,,corroded into pieces .......haven't decided whether to part it out or keep it yet......

it was a good weekend all in all

seems good karma is raining down on me lately ond................and thanks tom, thats what I thought too, but if the front fork decal is there it is under some aweful red paint.........and just so you guys know....I like to share.......it is my way to contribute to this great site..........I don't have much knowledge, but I have the love of the hobby and the fun is in finding the treasure.........I know I will keep the trailhorse, but this one.....naw.......

One of the best riding minibikes I've had is my Hardtail Deluxe, I also just picked up an MB90 that I hope to have riding soon. And the wheels are easy to find and fairly inexpensive Manco 6" wheels. Someone here will likely have one to sell you. Someone here also gives free fork plate decals to those who are restoring.

/my_photos_002.jpg[/img][/url]

[QUOTE=Outlaw Ace And the wheels are easy to find and fairly inexpensive Manco 6" wheels. Someone here will likely have one to sell you. Someone here also gives free fork plate decals to those who are restoring.

Thats Cool .