Antique reel lawn mower

Hey Rocco,
That's my listing I would be more than glad to let you have it for free you are a great member here always helping out and never bashing anyone. I would feel good knowing you have it :).

Hey Rocco,
That's my listing I would be more than glad to let you have it for free you are a great member here always helping out and never bashing anyone. I would feel good knowing you have it :).
How cool! By the way, when I was mowing Grandma's, Uncle's, then our yard, I would have given my eye teeth for that mower. Antique? Damn, I must be old. :thumbsup: Cool mower just as it is too.

Hey Rocco,
Gustavo! are you going to the white knuckle swap in Berwin, I will be there and I might have something you could use.We could trade and if I can help you out that would be really good. Thank You.

Rocco...

Hey Rocco,
I haven't heard of it when is it maybe I can meet you there I love going to swap meets. Thanks I really appreciate it lets make this happen :scooter:.

How cool! By the way, when I was mowing Grandma's, Uncle's, then our yard, I would have given my eye teeth for that mower. Antique? Damn, I must be old. :thumbsup: Cool mower just as it is too.
Lol I know what you mean, this badboy will still give some of the newer mowers a run for their money; it's self propelled and it works :), although I haven't started it and cut my grass with it since last summer.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/73025-white-knuckle-scramble-chicago.html

Here's the link to the thread on it. I hope you and a lot of other members go to this,it would be a great place to meet and talk mini bikes.:thumbsup:
Sounds like fun Rocco, il see you there if this trip I'm taking for my school isn't that weekend ( I hope not ). I have to make sure, it was one entire weekend of either of the last two weekends in February. If I do go I'm thinking about bringing my trailer full of mini bikes and parts :) and see what happens. Il pass the word around I have met many peopl who collect minibikes who need to join OldMiniBikes around Chicago.

Sounds like fun Rocco, il see you there if this trip I'm taking for my school isn't that weekend ( I hope not ). I have to make sure, it was one entire weekend of either of the last two weekends in February. If I do go I'm thinking about bringing my trailer full of mini bikes and parts :) and see what happens. Il pass the word around I have met many peopl who collect minibikes who need to join OldMiniBikes around Chicago.

Great! looking forward to it.:thumbsup: