anyone looking for a chopper frame ?

125ccCrazy

I like everything but the foot pegs....I'd probably cut them off and make some brackets to put pegs out front with a straight bar....Thats a good price though....

I just called this dude, and he is a very nice guy and he has all kinds of these frames. He even has completed ones with tires and rims on them. He said it would be around $90.00 to $100.00 to ship to Michigan. He also said to me that he would send me more different pictures of the frames or anyone else that emailed him. Sounds like a very good deal. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

oldfatguy

nice deal ,that frame has a lot of potential. it might even make a good drag bike, but a custom chopper would be cool. I looks like it might fit a big engine say like a 8hp briggs. A new over head valve engine might be a tight fit with the way the frame slopes down.

:shrug: For some reason the photo wouldn't post on my computer, Are they still available? I would like to look at one. Can someone PM me with a photo ? I am also in Michigan :thumbsup:

opens the door to the Delorean..okay guys,pile in!
just remember,we can only fit 1 frame in this car,next to the food processor.:laugh:
i woulda made them take this trip alone,but i dont think their mini-s can reach 88 MPH