anyone want to share tips tricks / how tos?

there have been several done/shared on the forum. Depending on what exactly you are looking for, they can usually be found by searching on the topic.
What specifically are you after?:confused:

Neck

Growing up is optional
For all those that try to bring the forgotten dinosaurs back to life, welding torch tip cleaners from you local welding supply make great carburetor cleaning tools! (my 2 cents)

Sorry guys; but I'm going to have to take issue with your responses to Jrzz. His suggestion to have a hints and kinks thread is an excellent one. A year or so ago I submitted a "how to" thread on making small roll spring pins. The response was "Ogy needs to get a life". That was my first and last how to post. I have more than 60 years of welding, fabricating, machining, jig making, and problem solving experience stored in this brain and I know there are a few others on this site that do too. Seems to me a smart person would be eager to learn a few hints or solutions to problems from someone who has been there and done that. The kid was serious about his thread and instead of telling him that his idea was a great one; all he got was a bunch of flip and bullshit responses. And what's the big deal about where he posted. He's talking about building and projects and how to make them easier. Seems more logical to post it here than in the blue waffle section. Ogy

I somewhat agree with you!
The reason to get a rash of crap is the subject is just too big.
Gotta at least give some direction on what kind of tip or trick you want???

There could be a phone book size amount of data associated with this subject.
We all would be happy to have as many tips as possible but where to start???

A real thread of these would be puuuuurfect. And a guy like you we would like to clone and save the DNA for minis in the future.

Sorry guys; but I'm going to have to take issue with your responses to Jrzz. His suggestion to have a hints and kinks thread is an excellent one. A year or so ago I submitted a "how to" thread on making small roll spring pins. The response was "Ogy needs to get a life". That was my first and last how to post. I have more than 60 years of welding, fabricating, machining, jig making, and problem solving experience stored in this brain and I know there are a few others on this site that do too. Seems to me a smart person would be eager to learn a few hints or solutions to problems from someone who has been there and done that. The kid was serious about his thread and instead of telling him that his idea was a great one; all he got was a bunch of flip and bullshit responses. And what's the big deal about where he posted. He's talking about building and projects and how to make them easier. Seems more logical to post it here than in the blue waffle section. Ogy
How to get your brain into the computer?????
:laugh::laugh::laugh: