Attention OldMiniBikes Warehouse buyers in California - OldMiniBikes Warehouse West!

Hent

OldMiniBikes Warehouse West coming soon.

Viki and I are in San Diego right now if anyone else is close.

We'll be here scouting locations for a bit - feel free to give some input - not just SD area...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

San Diego is too expensive...although labor is cheap and plentiful!

Come up to Long Beach! we got everything you need, and FedEx flies out of our airport! Can hear the windows rattling every night at 9 o'clock! The docks are close to keep truck freight at a minimum...and heck, for the right amount of money, i will run it for you!

OldMiniBikes Warehouse West coming soon.

Viki and I are in San Diego right now if anyone else is close.

We'll be here scouting locations for a bit - feel free to give some input - not just SD area...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
ontario, a lot of warehouses and when will the interviews be held i can qualify myself as a great candidate . I did use to work at ups and quit because of the poor management ... :hammer:

San Diego is too expensive...although labor is cheap and plentiful!

Come up to Long Beach! we got everything you need, and FedEx flies out of our airport! Can hear the windows rattling every night at 9 o'clock! The docks are close to keep truck freight at a minimum...and heck, for the right amount of money, i will run it for you!
Shut up ! :laugh::laugh:

rugblaster

Come to Texas......business friendly tax environment, low crime (everybody has a gun) and most everyone isn't a petulant snit all the time.

Detroit area..we have all seasons. Great for all power equipment sales. And the biggest collection of mini bike hoarders in the US. Out there they have one season....Just sayin. :shifty: