Attn The Restore Kid... is this yours? Finished?

the "Suicycle" ??

:lol: It's "finished" alright.. That fcker is toast.. :lol: The frame is broken in about 8 places, has like 2,500 3,000 hard abusive miles on it.. A foot peg bent.. It's mangled and all disassembled..

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=2234

It was a bicycle frame rusted into the ground.. I restored the bicycle..

Years later I hacked it all up and added a briggs..

One day I'm drivin down the road and my welded on crank shaft extension falls off along with my clutch.. SO I throw a lighted Briggs in it...

Drove it for a couple more years.. probably like 1,200 - 1,500 miles... The rear fork broke..:glare: I fixed it and redid the whole bike.. It looked better and all nice....

went about 10 miles, rear tire blew.. :facepalm:

Pushed it like 5 miles..:glare: Ended up finding some rope in an abandoned house and fashioned a tire... Drove it about 50 feet... Rimming it in the ditch, on the edge of the road... (shoulder) Driving like 1 millimeter off the side of the road, 5 miles per hour, hit a huge log about the size of a buss, that I didn't see, hidden in a piece of grass, :glare:

SO that broke the gooseneck in the front end... SO now the handlebars are wobbling free and wiggly... Drive another 1/4 mile..handlebars break loose, and I roll 5 miles per hour with no control, flat rear tire, down into the weeds, tumble roll.. :glare: There goes the paint..

Drag the bastard another few miles, finally threw it in a ditch, came back for it later.. :glare:

Fixed the (broken) parts...

Drive like another 1,000 miles.. Like 4th of July, 2011, it's about 400 degrees out, and "Fiesta of the 50's" in Marshall like 15 miles away, with all the old cars and stuff.. So I go over there, cruise the gut for while..

get alllllllllmost home, Olivet city limits, WIDE open the whollllllle way home, 400 degrees out, no oil in the motor :laugh:

Motor locks up.. :doah:

So I push it to the junkyard, come back a week later, dump some oil in it, drive it around some more.. :laugh:

Very next day I hit a huge pothole in the road

and break the riser for the front fork springs, and the front end drops 5 inches.. :facepalm:

So... now it's a broken down 4,000 miles homemade 1950 rusted INTO THE EARTH bicycle motorcycle thing, thats all busted up, frame broke in 9 spots, bent footpeg, total heap of broken down mess.. :laugh:

Last edited:
A pothole?!? You could go spelunking in that thing.
:laugh: That thing is a REOCCURRING nightmare.. :facepalm: Must be a broken tile under the road between the fields or :shrug: That thing just opens up every once in a while.. Like every spring when the snow is melting and water is running hard... OOPS, there goes that stinkhole opening up again.. :doah:

I couldn't imagine hitting a hole like that with a mini bike. :blink: And I thought it hurt when I hit that culvert last summer. But you gotta fix it TRK, it is so bad ass it demands to run again. :thumbsup:

:facepalm: Gibson eyehumps it every time he's around too. He is dying to own it as well...But it's just like I told him.. With all of the fab work involved, you are FAR BETTER OFF, just getting a different frame and building your own. This thing is KO'd man..