AZUSA frame with arctic cat front forks...

So today I finally got to install a sprung fork front end on my AZUSA frame. Had to make a (3) 1/2" spacers, two for the front wheel, and one to make up the space difference between the triple trees. It makes all the difference in the world on ride quality. :thumbsup:

PS. Not 100% sure if these are arctic cat or something else....

20150318_154909.jpg

Ding Ding

Don't think that's an Arctic Cat fork....The headlight bracket doesn't look like something from an AC. There should also be some tabs on the forks for the brake and brake cable to mount to.

Either way, looks decent, and more importantly it rides better! I have never considered a rigid frame mini yet. It would have to be one cool bike for me to settle for lack of suspension.

Ok, So I did some MAJOR (re)searching.... Looks like I have Fox Sundowner front forks. I bought these on Ebay and the seller didnt really know what they had. The reason I'm saying fox, is because the design of the bottom triple tree AND the fender bracket (cant see it in the picture because its not installed.) Hope this helps someone down the road trying to install different company forks on an AZUSA frame.