B.A.T. is rocking this week

sonerenos

I lost my tail on BAT with my yellow bug stinger kart. I am not sure how BAT operates, but I was declined several times previously with some outstanding restorations on karts and minibikes. I really don't think they have a very good "expert" hand picking whats elected for auctions at times. This only sold for $2300...

IMG_0334 (002).jpg
IMG_0348 (002).jpg

sonerenos

i am going to push my luck with the second kart i bought as is in restored condition. hopefully this one allows me to make up for my losses. that was my first sale, and i believe being new had a little something to do with it.

Nice looking bike!

According to one of the photos, the owner has an $80,000 balance at the powdercoater!
Other projects in the works?
Thank you. The same powder coater also did the frame for my 1972 Ducati flat track race bike that is nearing completion. He described a process that includes high-build primer, color, and clear, all in powder. That project stalled this spring when I started a series of eye surgeries. It all worked out OK, so I'll be be able to finish the motorcycle project soon. Mostly just reassembly at this point. I will not be selling the Ducati. I only have one other minibike - a Ruttman rolling chassis - that I will probably list in a classified ad on this site. It's not a BaT candidate.

Clock's ticking. Fimco will have a new owner today. It could be you.

@Mr. Pink - I finally saw the $80,000 on the powder coat invoice. I don't know how I missed that and no idea where it came from. Other family members would shriek if I tried to get away with that. :D