Bad buying experience from OldMiniBikes members

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at this point, that's what the iTrader feedback system is for. :facepalm:
Ditto:facepalm: Not in this forum but on another I have made over 30 transactions through the forum with only 2 flops, Do ya know what i found? I can't excuse there behavior but I can link the situation back to me....Both times I was over eager to to get the parts and both times I ignored the warning signs. Bottom line is you need to be a wise trader and trust no one, sounds like your just formulating your own "this deal is fishy" check list. Every smart buyer has one and your deal worked out so I see no need to b!otch about this topic any further.

I seriously feel these types of threads stirs up a LOT of tension and back in High school B.S. 9 times out of 10 these situation work by the end of the thread, unless it's obvious your on the losing end keep on the down low and try not to get the whole play ground involved......This is just my opinion, take it or leave it

Ironic..you are talking about everybodys school yard behavior..but you have also commented on both threads. You added your 2cents even though it had nothing to do with you. The thread was pretty much finished..but you just had to add enough to stir the pot. And 9 out of 10 times it is only fixed when a member is outed for what they are doing. The system seems to be working so far. 2 threads..responses and conclusions the day they were posted. The mods do a good job of keeping things straight so topics over...:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.