Baja Tires

I'm having trouble finding many tire options online. Google searches return very little, which is surprising to me.

I currently have 19x7-8 sized tires on my bike. I'm open to other sizes (would prefer wider) and have googled a few other sizes in addition to the current, but am having little luck.

Anyone have good suggestions for lots of options, especially an inexpensive option? Much thanks in advance!

Also I'd like to install new tire nozzles when I do change tires. How do I know what size, type, etc. nozzle to buy? Thanks, as well.

Last edited:
Big thanks for the recommendations and that site you linked has a number of other good options I could not find on other searches and sites. Thanks!

noseoil

Highly recommend these tires as well as Joe. I got a pair & am very pleased with handling & ride. They wouldn't be a first choice in wet grass, but since I live in Tucson.....

I'm open to other sizes (would prefer wider)

You CANT go wider! The chain will not clear the tire sidewall. You can space the sprocket out and move the motor over the same amount if you want to go to all the trouble. I am in the middle of doing all this on my Warrior. But it is getting a 420cc injection too. Lots of work and lots of trouble for very little gain. Stick with the 19 X 7 - 8 front and rear and enjoy the new tires. And yes that is the correct Kenda. The tires Nick listed are a good choice for a lot less money as well.

Also I'd like to install new tire nozzles when I do change tires. How do I know what size, type, etc. nozzle to buy? Thanks, as well.
I have to assume that you are referring to the valve stems. They are just standard automotive valve stems. The hole size is .453.

Doug