Barn Find Bronc

Hers a nice barn find trail bronc, dont know what illl do with it yet? any sudjectios? It seems to have all the hard to find stuff. nice spark arrester pipr, spedo and optional paper backet delivery kit. Found it in a real barn. it's rustedddddddddddddddddddddddd!:sadcrying4::smile:

Ratbike

She's perfect...!!!!

Here's a couple I worked on for ideas...The Green one started out with a rusted frame similar to yours as well as the Super bronc. My favorite is the purple low slung one:punk:

Last edited:

Ratbike

Here's a couple more shots of it....although some guys would say keep'er stock...you've got a good start. I like to build my stuff just the way I want.....:rockon:

Last edited:

71dodge

:drool::drool::drool: uhhh :drool: i want it :drool::drool::drool: your lucky wish we had that kinda stuff down here :drool::drool: how much id you get it for if you dont mind

Wayne...I can't help it. Everytime I look at that bike the same thought comes to mind. You need a scruffy little dog to put in the basket, of course you would need to relocate the battery first. Then go out for a ride in a wind-storm. If you get lost.....get off the bike and click your heels 3 times....you know the rest.:smile:

Wayne...I can't help it. Everytime I look at that bike the same thought comes to mind. You need a scruffy little dog to put in the basket, of course you would need to relocate the battery first. Then go out for a ride in a wind-storm. If you get lost.....get off the bike and click your heels 3 times....you know the rest.:smile:
That would be the perfect bike to really tune and have 100%. But just let it the way it is. It looks so bad. But I would bet in a few hours it would be as good as new. But personally I don't think I would so much as wash it.

He already has the dog. But it's not scruffy. Actually Mom takes WAY better care of the dog then she does Dad..... Pink sweater, wipes it's mouth when it's done eating. Dad; she just lets him sit there and slobber all over.
And she dresses him once a week for Church. Other then that he looks like the Cavemen on the insurance commercials.:1orglaugh:

richs

yea wayne Im sure its the econame Ive been out of work for awile it really sucks they keep saying its getting better I dont see it

Rich, you and dad make the perfect pair. I couldn't understand what he wrote. I thought he was saying Econoline. And it sorta made sense to me? Given the paper basket, hauling stuff. Econoline van, it hauls stuff. Now that you responded It all makes sense:doah: When I was 16 he would send me to Kathmandu or some crazy place within a few states on a run and his directions where like trying to decode hylogryphics.:eek:hmy: That was before cell phones. We did have a pager though. Then I would have to drive all over to find a phone booth; phone booths remember those?