Been a while.

Some of us are still around Fats. There is a build off going, and within that area, you'll see some exciting vintage builds just now getting started, as well as some scratch builds, and even a couple of non-American bikes. Good to see you back. Are you going to enter the build off?

Some of us are still around Fats. There is a build off going, and within that area, you'll see some exciting vintage builds just now getting started, as well as some scratch builds, and even a couple of non-American bikes. Good to see you back. Are you going to enter the build off?
DSCN0494.JPG
I think I need to pass, slowing down. I have bought and sold 63 mini bikes since 2013. And I hate say it all I have left are 5 monster motos for the grandkids. And they have outgrown them.

I'm in the middle of a full restore of my TT500 and finishing up my Taco T100. Getting ready to jump on my Bonanzas too. I just can't get on board with the new Baja minis and Predators (yes I'm aware they're cheap, run good, etc.). They just don't have the soul of the old minis. But, that said, I'll go with anything that keeps minis alive and helps gets kids off their asses and phones. My 2 centavos. :scooter:

What no jeep2004 ????? in the build off