Benelli mini?

Benelli Dynamo.....And you might wanna tell the moron in the add...they go for that restored...not butchered up with wrong motor. :hammer:

capguncowboy

I think it's an HS40 -- looks like the exhaust is on the right and bends over.

Cheezy, I'd be interested in yours if you wanted to sell it :thumbsup:

Over $400 worth of work done...

Sooo... what was done for $400 other than the new spark plug & kind of maybe sort of newish rear tire? :eek:ut:

Without stepping on the "no appraisals" rule's toes, how much would this even be worth as is?

Considering the guy is 40-something miles from me anyway, I'd have to figure that into gas just getting down there.

The more I look at the ad, it's kind of sort of growing on me, but not for $1100.

Without stepping on the "no appraisals" rule's toes, how much would this even be worth as is?

Considering the guy is 40-something miles from me anyway, I'd have to figure that into gas just getting down there.

The more I look at the ad, it's kind of sort of growing on me, but not for $1100.
You gotta know they won't come down past $400 since they allegedly spent that to get er going. And I would certainly not even pay that for it, I'd give em $200 so I could get the HS40 and part the Italian stuff out to recoup as much of that as possible for my time.

capguncowboy

When someone expects to get $1100 for a $300 bike, you can't expect them to come down to earth on it. If that bike was running and in tip-top shape, it might bring $750. In the current non-running condition, I wouldn't give more than $250-275 (and that's if I was absolutely in love with it).

I'm also curious to know what they could have spent $400 on -- unless it was missing a gas tank and fenders and they bought replacement parts and they're including what they paid for the bike too. Still, I call BS on that $400 figure.

markus

I can't fully tell what side the exhaust is on..but looks to be. Heck..I have an all original survivor I couldn't sell on here for 150 bucks a couple years ago. It is sitting in my pile of broken dreams in the shed :laugh:
Dont worry someday they'll have their day in the sun.........I hope :anon.sml: I think i'm pushing 5 years in to waiting right now though :doah: I'll be ready when the time comes, hurricane 65, bin full of spare NOS parts, extra parts bike, original clean title from JC penney all packed neatly away.....waiting

Benelli mini cyles are the next "hot" bike, spread the word!

Dont worry someday they'll have their day in the sun.........I hope :anon.sml: I think i'm pushing 5 years in to waiting right now though :doah: I'll be ready when the time comes, hurricane 65, bin full of spare NOS parts, extra parts bike, original clean title from JC penney all packed neatly away.....waiting

Benelli mini cyles are the next "hot" bike, spread the word!
When the Hondas were getting big...they kinda started taking off. But then they just fell on their face a few years ago. Though it would be nice to see them be the "In" bike for awhile. I have my tote full of NOS engine parts waiting also :laugh:. It seems every bike I sell...take off shortly after and everyone wants one. But while I have it..nobody cares.:doah:

Last edited: