big cat front forks specs

I need to create a set of front forks for my mini bike.
i have a big cat, i read about the post of a guy who used the atc 250 front forks and modified them to work.
does any one know where to get the measurements of the original specs or have a diagram of the original set of forks p/n 5220-5 front fork red.

i would like to have someone fabricate a new set. or even where to get a set . i dont care about the color.

thanks

the reason why i am asking , is . i had the carb cleaned, and i guess he forgot i told him that the governor was adjusted. it started with the first pull, and it took off. when it came to a stop ,head on into a wall the going 25 mph or what ever top speed is. kaboom :doah: the tire mark is still imprinted in the wall, i should get a picture of it. oh well . so right now it is painted , with new bearing, new throttle cable, governor springs. well it is all back together except for the forks. which are being repaired so he said, well i cant wait for him anymore .i am still tring to get the forks back . it took me 9 months for the bike itself, i was in no rush in the begining. but 15 months later i am .... :shrug: angry.
so any help is imperative now. thanks in advance.

Start looking at CraigList fot a Honda ATC 185 to 250 BigRed three wheelers. I buy the old ATC's for about $30 to $50 bucks.

Use the neck and forks. It makes a big diffrence!

My latest build, has me using the Big Red ATC 250ES forks, lights, front and rear racks. Plus I got a extra front BigRed rack to go on my newly aquired Super Bronc. They fit perfect. Just need to weld on a couple buttons. Drill and tap for the lower mounts.

Good luck!