Bird Scat Bat wheel size?

I picked up what appears to be a Bird Scat Bat that has two different wheel sizes... 6" rear and 5" front. I think 6" is correct. Also, I'd be interested in knowing the brand and maybe seeing a picture of some original wheels. Thanks for the help!

they are just steel 6 inch rims with cheap side covers. the problem i found is the rear sprocket is welded to the rim. my daughter liked the looks of the new built astro rims. sorry i dont have any pictures, and my phone tries to do something weird when i use it now to log into photobucket. lets see some pictures of yours. i will see if daughter can fix my phone then i can take pictures again.

they are just steel 6 inch rims with cheap side covers. the problem i found is the rear sprocket is welded to the rim. my daughter liked the looks of the new built astro rims. sorry i dont have any pictures, and my phone tries to do something weird when i use it now to log into photobucket. lets see some pictures of yours. i will see if daughter can fix my phone then i can take pictures again.
IMG_1543.JPG

The mismatched pair on this Bird appear to be from Norther Tool. I just picked up a 6" split wheel there today to match the rear. These will hold me until I run across some originals.

Thanks!

They are both 6" one piece steel wheels with covers like stated above.

Here is a bare wheel"

And here are the covers installed:

There was a member here a little while back that had a set for sale in the classifieds but I can't find the ad right now...:shrug: