Blew up my 3.5hp Tecumseh, now what?!

I picked up the ol' Manco 593 minibike I believe for $50. Needed the throttle set up, which took a little time. Went through the basic motor maintenance before I started ripping it. Two weeks on the trails and I blew a hole through the case. What are my motor replacement options. I just put $600 into my golf cart so I am leaning toward a cheaper fix than a $300 new motor. Catch 22, I get to the golf course on my mini, so whatever it takes I guess.. Thanks for any ideas... (First blown up motor so I am bummin)

Sweet stuff.. So if I bump up to say a 5.5 hp Briggs, what kind of modifications should I expect to have to do.. It is the ol' Tbird, and those were some sweet examples, thanks..

Right on. Shouldn't be too difficult hooking up throttle or sprocket setup? My old man keeps trying to tell me that getting a motor to match the Tbirds setup is going to be a pain in the neck.. He really doesn't know much about small engines, its kinda funny to listen to him but more frustrating than anything. I really hope he still doesn't know what hes talking about ha.

that 6.5 HP predator, looks like the throttle is set up for a snowblower where it just idles up.. would I have to switch out throttle linkage on it? is that a relatively easy fix?