!!Bonanza for Taco trade!!

1stlegendtx

I will be driving to Long Beach from Seattle next week. If anyone has to many Tacos and would like a Bonanza for their collection I would be willing to trade this one. If you are interested send me a picture of what you have. I leave on Monday. Thanks

Itype2slo

I don't blame you. I love the Taco"s and those 22's are sweet but tiny. My knees can't bend that far anymore. Thats why I prefer the taller bikes. Like the Powells or Rupps. I do have a nice Scrambler if your interested

tomsprops

I think it was a 1966 ? It had a Westbend 820 in it when I bought it .
Hopefully I'll be at the front of the line when you bring that Powell down to LA next time you visit ! Just don't tell MBPaul ! Glad to see you made it home safe ! Thanks again Tom

1stlegendtx

I think it was a 1966 ? It had a Westbend 820 in it when I bought it .
Hopefully I'll be at the front of the line when you bring that Powell down to LA next time you visit ! Just don't tell MBPaul ! Glad to see you made it home safe ! Thanks again Tom
Thank You Tom. If the Powell comes down it will be when I move back. After the days I just spent there I can't get there fast enough. Meeting you and Mac was like I already knew you guys because of this forum. It was great.:thumbsup: