bonanza for winber build

Looks great:thumbsup: I'm not painting mine until after Windber. Then I won't have to worry about scratching it.:laugh: Besides, I have had the bike apart about 5 times. If I keep at this pace, I will never get ready.:doah: Bad enough I noticed yesterday that the 2 back welds on the engine plate are cracked. Thank goodness I didn't paint the bike. Off to see my welding friend this week.:thumbsup:
your bike looks great karen !! couple welds and you will be good to go :thumbsup::thumbsup:

delray

ok,i see....:thumbsup: make sure you bring them. they are little taller tire and will help on the bumps and are more rounded for the corners on the trails and X treads will grip better to the ground in the corners.

they are win win tire for windber trails......:scooter:

thanks everybody :thumbsup: jackshaft , chains and cables and it will be done . the motor runs great !! was gonna run a rejetted hemi carb on it . the stock honda rejetted would not keep up with the motor but decided to order the mikuni .

not sure if i like the way the snow x tires feel on the bike !!! very rough rolling it back and forth . do they smooth out a little bit at higher speed ?? does anyone that has them on their bike have any input on this