bonanza for winber build

trinik7597

going to winber this year so i figure i need a bike for trail and field riding and maybe mud :laugh: have this bc1200 i been gathering parts for so this is the one :thumbsup: while i am finishing up my build off bike i figured i would get started on this too . gonna be a stripped down version good solid rider not a show bike . picked up a raptor for it that will be completely rebuilt and the honky hooked me up with some sebacs :thumbsup:

trinik7597

the clones have the advantage because the ohv motor can move more air :thumbsup: but this will be fun i know a lot of nanzas will be coming :thumbsup:

Sign me up. I wouldn't worry about the weight issue. I got you covered.:thumbsup:
I wonder how many bonanzas we can get in this race. I'm hoping this raptor is gonna be fast enough. Lol
I'm in for the race:thumbsup: Gumpit should be finishing his one of these days:laugh:
Looks like a nice start. I'll find one, one day..
Nice Tim!!!!!
I guess i need to finish my bonanza :freakout::freakout:
good choice for tires. you will need that type of tire for the trails.........
Sometimes I regret clicking on new threads.......this is one of those times!! :drool: Real nice Tim!!!! :thumbsup:
That custom fuel tank is sweet!!!:thumbsup:
All you guys need to worry about is who will finish second to "ME" :laugh:
Looks like you have a great start... Can't wait to see the finished product!
thanks everybody we should have a good line up at winber this year :thumbsup::thumbsup: hey jdogg i feel that way every time i look at one of your builds :laugh::laugh: as far as being second place i have a back up plan :laugh: don't forget the go fast bonanza build :thumbsup: it will be coming along for the ride too :laugh::thumbsup: