bonanza go fast build

picked up another wheel yesterday so now i have a set :smile: but also got another frame :doah: what to do stay rigid or go full suspension i do not have a full suspension bike yet

Nice score :thumbsup: I would go with the suspension and build the hard tail at a later date :thumbsup:
i was just downstairs messing with it and think that is what i am going to do :thumbsup: just need to find someone to clean up a couple sets of wheels for me with a bead blaster :wink: :laugh::laugh:

Hmm I know a guy who can do that for you :thumbsup: Nice to see you got the forks apart :thumbsup: any problems with that?
no they came right apart no penetrating oil or anything :thumbsup: was just looking at replacement springs do you know if the ones on OldMiniBikes that say there for the front work in the rear too :shrug: because both rear springs are broken

stupid question :doah: rear measures 41/2 but i took one of the fork lowers with the spring on it and put it in the rear sleeve and it works :thumbsup: may even be better for the weight :laugh: if not i can cut them to 41/2 pretty easy :thumbsup:

Street Smart

When i took my Bonaza apart i had one broken spring in the front and one broken in the back. Both rear shocks were bent so i ordered new rear shocks and used the two good springs in the forks. Both springs seemed to be the same length (one front and one rear). So far so good, but haven`t riden it yet.
By the way i took your advice on my rims, bead blasted them and cleared them, look really good.

When i took my Bonaza apart i had one broken spring in the front and one broken in the back. Both rear shocks were bent so i ordered new rear shocks and used the two good springs in the forks. Both springs seemed to be the same length (one front and one rear). So far so good, but haven`t riden it yet.
By the way i took your advice on my rims, bead blasted them and cleared them, look really good.
thanks for the input :thumbsup:i am going to order two sets of new springs seems like they should work fine . glad your wheels came out good now i have to do the same thing to mine :doah:

got side tracked for a minute on this project but started working on it again this morning figured i will start with the frame repairs :thumbsup: front trees had some bends in them so i straightened that out . someone drilled the hell out of the engine plate so iwill have to fix that . foot peg brackets are shot think i will do away with the mid peg and move them to the front after watching someone at the races with the same bike wipe out in the corner because of them :laugh: and the top rails have a bend in them that needs to be taken out so that should give me some stuff to work on while i figure out the engine upgrades :thumbsup: