Bought a New Mini-cycle

Well guys, I bought a new ( slightly vintage) mini-cycle for me and my granddaughter, ZZ. Her first bike was a Little Tike push mini, still being used daily. Her second bike is an electric bike from Pep Boys. She still has not rode the bike without assistance, but she's getting there; now she's Two. This bike is probably a little wishful thinking about her riding it any time soon, but anyway its a Kawasaki KLX 110L. Its slightly "vintage" being a 2013 model, however its was produced back in Jan of this year, again, only "slightly vintage." I plan to add the usual parts to make it bigger and more power. I'll ask David to help with the later. He's good at that. Also, as can be seen in the pics, she still has a thing for the real vintage bikes, thats Scotts Powell having its tire patted. Check out the pics and it we need to move the post of "Off Topic," so be it.

Jesse

I like it, slightly vintage 2013 model :) Cute kid, get her started early. I'm working on getting my nine year old son off the ipad and on a minibike, my six year old daughter says she's all ready. Time to get my freak bike working :)

nice bike, it's gunna be a long time before she rides that.my boy is 9 and can hardly touch the ground on his crf70

Yep, I know, but I needed an excuse to buy it. Sounds good anyway. If my other bikes fail I'll have something to ride at Windber.

Jesse

Very nice , my first big bike was a 72 kawasaki G5-100 , :thumbsup:
But if you ride it in Windber keep a close eye on it or it may end up on the bonfire lol
:scared::scared::scared:

Thanks Wheely, Yoop, Tony, big rob, and gumpit for the comments. Tony, your probably right, she likes Old School, her favorite bike is shown below. I did add a OldMiniBikes Throttle to it, she likes that. And Bigrob, please don't burn the little Kawasaki pit bike. I know how you feel about these modern look a likes, but please don't burn it. It's kinda fun to put around on. I drove it around my neighborhood today and alot of old people like it. One older lady wanted to know where she could get one. Gumpit, your right, Zenir, (ZZ) would probably like bigrobs mini Powell the best, she does know what they look like.

Well here's the pic of her favorite bike, the Little Tike from ebay with a OldMiniBikes Warehouse throttle.

buckeye

He's stuck on those mini cycles.
I see a intervention coming.:laugh:
Or is that one of the other brothers. Get ya'll mixed up.:laugh:

LOL love the Throttle on her mini , she looks like a big handfull lol
Yes Sir she is. She does try to ride the little elect bike, we hold the back of her shirt and try to keep her from turning the throttle too much. She likes to go.

Hey rob are you bring the mini Powell to Windber?