Brake cable adjusting sleeve for drum brakes

I'm looking for a brake cable adjusting sleeve for drum brakes like the picture below.
I know I can buy them at various places but where can I get one without paying a lot for shipping?
a lot of places want $7 to ship a tiny thing like this. Heck it probably only sells for $3...

Any suggestions fir for a good place to get one from?

Danford1

Try any local motorcycle shop if you have one nearby. In particular a store with ATV's. They are used a lot on ATV's and are the size you need.

Just drill out the appropriate size bolt on a drill press Dan. :thumbsup:
I thought of that a few times. It looks like that is what someone did it the picture I posted. I have so much "stuff"
to do now I don't want to take the time to drill a bolt. If I could just click a few buttons on this keyboard and order one,
it would be easier. I just hate spending twice as much for shipping as a part cost.
Getting in my car and driving to a place to get one would take more time than drilling a bolt.
My options are , spend a lot of coin for shipping, drill a bolt or go for a ride and waste valuable work time in the garage.
My GF is coming today. If we are out running errands maybe I can swing by a motorcycle shop while we are out. As always, time will tell. I don't know what I'll be doing until I'm actually doing it.

Danford1