Briggs 3hp rebuilt w/mods, local pick up

Fisher1983

Howdy, selling my 3hp Briggs Ive been working on. Nothing wrong with it, just found a different engine thats brand new with steel cyl. This 3ho has been mildly ported on the intake and just deboogered on the exhaust. Bore still has crosshatch from factory! All new gaskets. Original carb and tank were too gummy so selling this with an Industrial Plus composite intake (40 bucks new alone) and a Tec H70 carb. The carb leaks a bit but it ran great with it. Email scionturbotc@gmail.com for pics...mobile device wont allow me to post pics to OldMiniBikes. Asking 85 dollars, local pick up only please...working 65 hours anf no time to ship it, I apologize. Still need parts for my bike so might trade, looking for Astro 6 inch wheels, 13 inch tires, and a fork for an early Ruttman washer frame with a single neck support tube. Thanks!

Fisher1983

Edit

Forgot to mention this is a roller crank engine with the bearing on the PTO side. Its 5/8 shaft and was repainted GM Orange/Red. The original carb, tank, speed and choke controls and other original parts will be included in the sale.

Fisher1983

Yes I like the orange. If the red on my new I/P wasnt so nice Id redo that engine in the orange as well. Thanks Bandit for posting my pics...you must be the one who emailed me. Not shown is the "exhaust" which is threaded pipe and an adapter screwed to a 5hp muffler. Its not as loud as you think and sounds nice.

Last edited:

bandit 40

Yes I like the orange. If the red on my new I/P wasnt so nice Id redo that engine in the orange as well. Thanks Bandit for posting my pics...you must be the one who emailed me. Not shown is the "exhaust" which is threaded pipe and an adapter screwed to a 5hp muffler. Its not as loud as you think and sounds nice.
:thumbsup: Your Very Welcome

Fisher1983

Bump. Reducing asking price to 70 dollars. Its already set up for mini bike useage with the IP intake which is a 35 dollar part alone!