Briggs Intek throttle linkage question

trinik7597

hey mbk did you do anything inside the engine ? i just picked up the same engine for a build and the 206 is the same platform that the animal is built on but the intek has a plastic cam :eek:ut: think i am going to change crank ,cam,rod,flywheel etc. and remove the governor :thumbsup: you do anything like that ?

hey mbk did you do anything inside the engine ? i just picked up the same engine for a build and the 206 is the same platform that the animal is built on but the intek has a plastic cam :eek:ut: think i am going to change crank ,cam,rod,flywheel etc. and remove the governor :thumbsup: you do anything like that ?
I just removed the governor, RLV 3 stage header, and HL336a carb. I have a video of it running on my other thread (CL find) under general mini bike talk. I plan on ordering a mild cam nothing radical.

i saw the video sounds good :thumbsup: thanks wasn't trying to hi jack just wondered :thumbsup:
5.5 and 6.5 are very similar. I'm still not positive as to which one i have. All the parts I have ordered for an animal has fit on my intek so..... I need to pull the cam out and measure the lift before ordering a mild cam.

I emailed EC and he told me this would work. I'll give it a shot since its only 8 bucks. Trying to figure out where to bolt the bracket to as the closest bolt is the head bolt and its at a different angle than what I need.
LINKAGE KIT