Build Off Trophies

Special thanks to T-town mini and Jamie1972 for a very thoughtful and creative use of their talents. I hated the idea of winning by a default but truly grateful and proud to be a supporting member of this forum and such a great build-off to have participated in. Attaching a picture of the awards. I have a lot of parts starting to accumulate and would like to contribute an award for next year's build off and pay it forward. Thanks again !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to thank Gary (T-Town Mini) for the awesome trophy and also Jamie (Jamie 1972) for the very nice medallion!! Thanks to OldMiniBikes for hosting and the gift certificates and to Don for modding the event (your bottle of Excedrin is on its way)!!!! A big thanks to everyone who participated and to all those that voted!! Quite an experience to be part of!!!! I have some good ideas for trophys for next year to pay it forward!! :thumbsup:

Got mine today.:biggrin:

Gotta thank Jamie for the dog tag and Gary (T-Town Mini) for the trophy. Very cool stuff,going on the top shelf :thumbsup:

The trophy could use one of those sweet badges from cali.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Nice trophy YOOP! I know a guy who knows that Cali guy, and with T-Town's permission, I will have the guy make a plate for it as long as I have measurements! Again, congrats on the win! That trike is awesome!

Nice trophy YOOP! I know a guy who knows that Cali guy, and with T-Town's permission, I will have the guy make a plate for it as long as I have measurements! Again, congrats on the win! That trike is awesome!
Why didn't I think of that? :doah: Congratulations all!

Start collecting your parts for 2016. I want to build next time.

T-Town Mini

I'm glad everyone liked their trophies, etc. Thanks for the photos. I would've liked to have had name plates for you guys but I didn't get it done. I also thought about printing a sticker for them and even compared engraving fonts to see what might look good...but, that never made it out of the planning stages.

Feel free to do as you wish adding your own engraved plates or whatever modifications you may want to do to them as you see fit. I hold no creative license or inhibitions on them...they're yours, now.

I also think it would be a good idea to have members make them again for the next build off, too. It was fun to do.

CarPlayLB

Hello all trophy winners. T-Town has given me permission to make plates for your trophies (if he made it for you!). I will be doing YOOP's this weekend. If anyone wants a plaque for their trophy, please send me a PM with size, what class, your name and address. I did the plaque for the trophy Havasu Dave made for Bob.
I don't like crappin' up other peoples creations, but apparently T-Town is OK with the hack work I do!:thumbsup:

Got this in the mail today and it is even COOLER in person. Thanks so much to Dave for taking the time and effort on this. It's AWESOME! Also thanks to Carplay LB for adding the finishing touch, and to Jamie for the neat medallion. Don and Hent, great job on the forum, it was a blast. Pretty busy with work this weekend, but ASAP I will post a pic of the trophy with the bike, as well as a video of me tearing down the street. :scooter:Thanks again! :clap:

Ready to send to Bob. CarplayLB did the sticker for me. Thanks Eric, you really made this work! Awesome. On the way to Bob.