Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

Don't really matter either way ... I'm dead center between East Texas and DFW ... Why are you hiding your face ??? :001_huh: ... Do you still need a good blaster ??
I might soon. I kinda like the bike after all...now just to find some time.:laugh:
Send me your ph # again please when you get a chance.
thanks-Brad

I'm from Houston so I vote East Texas. But you name the place and we will show up with our bikes.

Dirt oval race is probably the best option.

Last month i looked into organizing an event at the three palms motorcross track in north Houston. They have a beginners peewee track that looked to be just right and I went out to test it before getting a group together. Problem is they really didnt understand what a minibike is and were not willing to let me ride without full moto gear. I had a helmet and gloves but no moto boots. So, I left.

Here is one we did last year.
YouTube - H Town Shakedown

DMR

I ride motocross at three-palms, I am in Kingwood.

I drove my 1932 ford to the roundup, it was a great race, until that girl had to flip over the bars and eat :001_9898:

DMR

So far the vote is:

DFW - 3
East Texas - 3

Oval Race is most preferable at this point.

Anyone know of some land we can race on?

I know of One Pee-Wee motocross track we can race on.

DMR

I think that a flat track similar to the one at the round-up would be appropriate, but maybe about 2X larger

DMR

VOTE UPDATE

DFW-5
East Texas-3

Need Votes For Type of Race:

Flat Track-?

Drags-?

Both-?

Lets make it happen guys, every vote counts.:thumbsup:

DMR

Come on guys I am trying to put this event together for us, post what kind of race and where you would prefer, look at my previous post.:thumbsup:

It don't matter to me ... DFW or East Texas ... And I'll be there to hang out ... I'll leave the racing part to you young guys ... I can't afford any more Hospital bills this year :doah: ... I'll go for the drags if I'm gonna race

I say drags, too old to get hurt. Already have a bad back and knee. I just have a stock 5hp and a stock 6.5 clone, no fancy drag bikes or anything yet.