can anyone tell me about this bike?

Jared,
Welcome to OldMiniBikes! :scooter:
Your bike is quite collectable, many kids in the 70's woke up to one of those on Christmas morning. It is a good starter bike for younger riders. I'd hang on to it if I were you, they aren't making them anymore.

Jared,
Welcome to OldMiniBikes! :scooter:
Your bike is quite collectable, many kids in the 70's woke up to one of those on Christmas morning. It is a good starter bike for younger riders. I'd hang on to it if I were you, they aren't making them anymore.
DITTO !! and looks original, and keep it that way !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sadly I'm a college student and just don't have the space to hold on to it as much as I'd love to what do you think would be a fair price to ask for it of I post it for sale?

I got this bike as a project and got it going but now it's taking up room in my shop and was just looking for some info on it.
Sadly I'm a college student and just don't have the space to hold on to it as much as I'd love to what do you think would be a fair price to ask for it of I post it for sale?
Saw that coming from a mile away.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/11415-no-appraisals-no-how-much-worth-etc.html :hammer:

What did you pay for it? That should give you a starting point.

Last edited: