caper cycle

Just bought my first mini bike!! Got a caper cycle so happy to start my collection. Cant waite to add to it. next is a big bear scrambler, when I can find one? Then the Holy Grail a SAVAGE!! cant waite to find one of those!! Thanks for any help.:scooter:

Good start! You might want to add a Powell, Bug Super Flea, and maybe a Taco T100 to your list. :thumbsup:

If you find a Savage, you had better jump on it, Scooterboy doesn't miss many!:laugh:

Welcome.:thumbsup: An ambitious undertaking but hey, there are lost treasures everywhere still so it's not impossible by any means. I found what many big bike enthusiasts consider the Holy Grail of trail bikes, a 1966 Hot Shot purpose built race bike with 230cc 2 stroke power from a snowmobile and that's how it came. Said to be one of ten known and the best of the ten I found it in a barn in Shawnee Oklahoma. I looked at a vague ad that read two vintage scooters and I always look because scooters bring good $. This is what they were:

The green one was also made by the same company for the same big trailbike outfit (Bearkat) for their racing program and both were raced extensively.

So good luck with your quest, you and many of us are all looking for the same bikes it would seem and there is no shortage of guys with the means to overpay if that's what it takes. I am not one of those guys however, just a poor country boy barely makin' it here in Oklahoma so I'm no big player. I have to pass up many good vintage parts all the time here:laugh:

How do i get ahold of KBS 8 BALL to get a couple seats made for my Caper Cycles He makes bueatiful looking seats!! Thanks for any help. I am having trouble figuring out how to navagate this site, Iam not very good at computers!!:surrender:

Just got two motors for my Two Caper Cycles!! first motor is a West Bend 700 3 port, My second motor is a West Bend 700 5 port cant waite te see witch one is faster!! These both are built up so they both should FLY!! Will have pictures soon.:thumbsup:

Mac

The five port is probably slower, so you should sell it to me....cheap.

...Or trade for a nine inch gastank.

With the fill in the center,
but don't know where to put a fuel outlet,
center or end.

Last edited:
West bend 700 dual manifolds!!

Soon I will have dual manifolds on both my 700s cant waite to get them on!! Both frames are at the powder coaters have them back in a couple weeks. Will Post pictures soon as i get them together!!:drinkup: