Carb adapter or valve cover?

Hey guys,just wanted to know if hooking up my fuel pump to the valve cover is sufficient?I know it would be better on the carb adapter with the pulse fitting but thats not an option for me.I just want to know if someone is using this method and what your opinion is.thanks guys.

C9H13NO3

I tried the valve cover fitting and it worked pretty well but i kept getting oil in my line so i switched it out to a carb adapter pulse fitting.

Yeah,thats what I'm afraid of.Is there another option for the pulse fiiting thats been successful?without oil getting in the line that is.

C9H13NO3

in between using the carb adapter and the valve cover i used 4 90* angles to make it hard for the oil to get into the line. It worked pretty well but not as well as the carb adapter does.

125ccCrazy

Don't use the fitting on the valve cover or the crankcase pressure can't vent and that will definately force oil to the pump not to mention possibly blow out crank seals, pto gasket ect... The crankcase pressure HAS to vent... The best spot is in the intake manifold. If you removed the fuel tank you can tap the hole the govenor went through in the top of the block...If you use crankcase pressure to run the pump make sure the pump is higher than the fitting so any oil can run back to the engine..