cat 300TT frame

well this was my project and now i just need some cash. its a late 60's early 70's cat 300TT i had the bike sand blasted and powder coated yellow and the bars kick stand and spring powder coated chrome. it will need a seat rims tires and motor its basicly a frame and some misc parts. i hate to get rid of it but i need the cash and a frame isnt doing me any good. here is what you get

1. sand blasted and powder coated frame and bars

2. TWO ORIGINAL FRONT AND REAR FENDERS! prob the hardest part to find for the bike, the front was powder coated and the back is still its original chrome.

3. a set of rims and tires (neither are good but will throw them in anyways)

4. a full set of star center caps and 2 good working sprockets.

and thats all i have for it also it has brand new foot peg covers i got from BAB and all new hardware on it. it would make a GREAT show bike or a cruiser. great place to start. im open to all cash offers but dont low ball me i got 150 into powder coating. the first pic is when i got it. IT also has the original kill switch plate for it as well

View attachment 19195

View attachment 19196

View attachment 19197

View attachment 19198

Last edited:
its a real nice frame i had the whole thing redone. im actully having second thoughts on this one i want to get the rims and tires for it and the seat done and just call it a day until i find the motor for it but funds are low and sadly thid fourwheeler i got has taken me over the coals in price i got 1100 into just my frame and some accesories and im no were near the motor yet i wanna cry

Last edited:
all reasonable offers considered!!!!! i need cash come on guys!! the shit work is already done! alll you need to do is get rims tires and a motor! powder coating is DONE