Ceriani shocks or parts

CarPlayLB

Hello All,
I am doing a restomod Taco T100 and need some parts! I had complete Ceriani shocks before I left for a business trip, now I don't! Specifically I am missing the aluminum piece that the rod slides through, the small spring that goes over the rod for rebound, and the nut that holds it all together. I am willing to buy the shocks for the parts or just the parts. I have all the sheet metal cylinder pieces, just not the main pieces to hold it all together. Cash or trades...let me know what ya got! I appreciate whatever help you can give

CarPlayLB

You may be correct Richard. These are not going on a correct resto, so they will work just fine. Looks like they may be a bit taller as well...which will help support my girth! A bonus!

This link should make it clear as mud. Ceriani made everything suspension, and they offered rear shocks both spring and spring/hydraulic. Orliandi on the Gote was spring hydraulic and the differences are minute.

Since they both hail from Italia, I wouldn't be surprised if they were closely related. Larger versions of the Ceriani are found on the Moto Guzzi and Bridgestone bikes of around 125cc.

TACO shocks