Christmas Mini Bike Buyers Guide (Part 1)

When I posted a bunch of Mini Bike Guide scans last month, I mentioned that I would try to post the 1969 Mini Bike Guide Christmas Buyers Guide. After literally hours of scanning, cropping, enhancing and uploading scans to OldMiniBikes, here it is in its entirety. Extra special thanks to KKK for teaching me how to post all these photos in sequence ! Click on each thumbnail for full-page viewing.

I hope this will provide my OldMiniBikes friends some enjoyable reading over the holiday period.

All of my best to each of you and your families. Happy Holidays to all of you :thumbsup:

Resto

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time Resto....I know how much work is involved :thumbsup:

and at $50 + an issue I will probably never own some of these...:doah:

Hey, thanks! I have a predator212 that needs a home. I'm going to use the tips to find my next project. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!...:drinkup:

Some really interesting reading there.....

I have several old Floyd Clymer publications dating back all the way to the 1940's.....he was a very knowledgable man with expertise in everything from vintage steam machines to automoiles to motorbikes...

I never knew he ventured into the mini bike arena, but then again almost everybody tired to get in on the action during the heyday.

Last edited:
btw, once you click on the thumbnail to open the pages...right click "print" will give you a pretty respectable copy to put in your scrapbook and makes it even more enjoyable to read...:thumbsup: