Chrome Ruttman washer roller

Ruttman chrome washer roller...all chrome on bike has been re-done. The bolts..frame..fenders..sprocket. It has the original seat, grips,and peg caps. It has the 5'' Ruttman/Taco wheels in very nice condition with the original tires in drivable condition. Sit down for this one...but before you complain about this price..you go find an original mint roller...then pay to have everything re-chromed....$700. I prefer local pick-up...but if you wanna pay shipping and packaging fees..that is fine also. It is located in Detroit Michigan. PM me if interested..Thanks

The first Ruttmans literally used washers for the rear axle mount..it was later changed to the more commonly seen style in 1969. :thumbsup:

hahahaha...just kidding buddy...I really didn't know either.....so we're both a little smarter now thanks to your question :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Damn bro you have some really nice bikes :thumbsup: ... This Ruttman is an incredible piece of work !!
Steve...you already know how this is gonna go....

You see the bike, fall in love, hesitate to buy. A week goes by, someone buys it, the next day my phone rings. I answer and say, "Hey Steve...how's it goin'?" Then I hear...."Damn Bro....I shoulda bought that chrome Ruttman:doah:" :laugh: